(update: there was an error in the calendar I uploaded yesterday evening — this one is fixed, sorry for the mix up). This year there's a Windy calendar for your desktop or phone and January's is ready! We have these formats (choose largest option available at link):
· computer desktop (1600 x 1000 — be sure to choose "large 1600" rather than "large 1024")
· iPad & iPad 2
· iPhone **
· iPhone 5
Happy New Year! Subscribers at our web site will automatically be notified when a new calendar is ready. Image © Judith & Robin from Snowy & Chinook.
**If, like me, you are not super skilled with your iPhone, you pull the wallpaper onto your phone from the flickr link like this:
1. Click on the iPhone link above. This will take you to flickr.
2. Click on the largest available size for download. This will open up the calendar image in your browser (like safari).
3. Tap the middle of the picture and leave your finger tapped down for a long moment, then release. This should offer you the prompt "save image".
4. After clicking "save image" you will find the photo in your photostream, and you will be able to access it from your settings menu as either your home or lock wallpaper. The calendar is always viewable from the "search" area of your phone.